The ZMR 250 V2 is one of the most popular FPV quadcopter frames today, and for good reason : the ZMR 250 combines durability with a rock bottom price tag. The V2 frame has been reworked to include both top and bottom plates "true" 2mm plates. FPV Model has also taken the advice of many and now included 4mm thick arms. These arms are included in the package and there is no need to buy them seperately. That is unless you somehow manage to break them, we do have replacement pairs.
The carbon fiber has been sourced and quality checked to ensure that you are getting the best quality 3k carbon fiber around. Including a full PDB w/LED lighting system you cant find a better deal out there! Introducing the ZMR 250 V2!
PDB V1.2 now features ESC pads on the top and bottom of the board. Traces and main power distribution have been routed in a manner to avoid running under the arms. If you want to use 4S lipo, you’ll need a regulator as the camera or transmitter requires an input of 12v
- True 2mm Top & Bottom Plates
- 4mm Thick Arms for Added Durability
- Full PDB w/LED
- 3k Carbon Fiber
Weight: 185 grams (Frame, hardware, and PDB) / 136g Frame Only
- Arms: 4x
- Bottom/Center Plate: 2x
- Camera Plate: 1x (for board cameras)
- Dampened Top Camera Plate: 1x (for Mobius or similar)
- Landing Gear: 4x
- 35mm Aluminum Standoffs: 8x
- Hardware: Ny-lock Nuts and Bolts
- Flight Controller: Naze32 or CC3D
- ESC: 10-20A
- Motors: 1804-2208
- Propellers: 5-6"
- Battery: 3s 1300 - 4s 1800
- Power Combo: Lumenier Power Pack
- ARF Kit also available(sku # 4097)